This link shows that this company is not a POLICE and they are making false claims to be an authority on distance education promote them self as a Police authority on Distance Learning where they do not have any right to write about any organisation baseless and false statement and make allegations that they cannot support.
It has come to the notice of our management that some fraudulent and baseless social media and google links to defame us with some ulterior motives. We have repeatedly tried to contact such false and baseless agents but their address is fake. Meanwhile, we have launched legal notices against them and soon we will bring them to justice. The public is requested to support us in tracing them and report us accordingly. Moreover, it shall be born in mind that in the USA such propagandas are rampant only on the false rumour initiated by some big universities to disturb our student's intake. Should anyone has any information leading to this FORUM Owner and there where about. Please contact us and send us their details to help the law enforcement agency to bring this Culprit to justice.
companies that do not exist and only web-based scammers trying to fool innocent people anymore after a search was conducted by authorities to investigate these culprits they all disappeared from our Legal Notice and Court Order which never got delivered to these companies. When we try to contact them thru local authorities to investigate and contact them we cannot reach them as they do not reply. Their false claims they have made against our University and legal action is on its way to make them pay for these Baseless and false claims. They are the only web-based without any company registration or even an office. The names they use online are all made up names there are no such people under such names working at their so-called online locations.
When presenting information about products or services to customers, be sure to:
- give current and correct information
- use simple language
- check that the overall impression is accurate
- back up claims with facts and documented evidence where appropriate
- note important limitations or exemptions
- correct any misunderstandings
- be prepared to substantiate.
These people are not providing any of the above to come forward to support any of their so-called claims and they run away when the real police are looking out for them. We like to see any of them can come to Court and Prove all their claims they are making on their websites.
These are Agents who are working to earn a Commission from big universities and they try to write false and misleading information so Students go the universities that charge them not less than $10,000 or more for a program. This is a group that does not have any office, any Business Registration in any State in the United States of America. When contacted our Legal time to investigate they first contacted local police to arrest them and take such person to court to order to return as there was no such company or person.
These are only web-based sites doing nothing but damage to institutions that do not offer them a commission.
Here you will see the proof
GET EDUCATED COMPANY
this link shows that this company is not a POLICE and when the University contacted the UK TIMES regarding this Article they have been accused of publishing they sent us this reply. This is a true fact and evidence if anyone has any concern feel free to write to them and clarify.
||Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 9:58 PM
||Re: Investigating a Claim made by the third party (URGENT)
||Standard (TLS) Learn more
||Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.
they are making false claims to promote them self as an authority on Distance Learning where they do not have any right to write about any organisation baseless and false statement and make allegations that they cannot support.
companies that do not exist and only web-based scammers trying to fool innocent people anymore after a search was conducted by authorities to investigate these culprits they all disappeared from our Legal Notice and Court Order which never got delivered to these companies.
When we try to investigate and contact them we cannot reach them as they do not reply. Their false claims they have made against our University and legal action is on its way to make them pay for these Baseless and false claims. They simply close their sites open new sites and start again.
There is no creditability to any of their claims they make about us or about any other Distance Learning institutions. We condemn such false claims that are made to affect our prospective students. Our legal department is proceeding against them with legal action following Police Departments are notified and an investigation is pending.
Their address search shows they are operating many such baseless companies from the same address.
· Under this company, they offer similar types of services and using the same address.
Suite 630. Fairfax, VA 22035. 703-324-1637. 703-324-1846 FAX ..... 101 Mounts Bay Rd. James City County ... 128 West Main Street ... Cornwall, Bruce (1) ... City Of Harrisonburg. 409 S. Main Street.Harrisonburg, VA. 22801. 540-432-7700.
- Restaurants near Budget Inn - Harrisonburg on TripAdvisor: See 6381 reviews and 2441 candid photos of dining ... 687 East Market Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 ... 56 West Gay Street .... 128 W Market Street ... 126 W Bruce Street Suite 101.
www.tripadvisor.ie › ... › Virginia (VA) › Harrisonburg › Harrisonburg Restaurants
- Restaurants near Harrisonburg Fire Department Museum on TripAdvisor: See 6435 reviews and 2490 candid ... 41-A Court Square Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801 ... 128 W Market Street ... 120 West Wolfe Street ... 126 W Bruce Street Suite 101.
- . VTC Health and Medical Education (0801), Virginia Tech School of Medicine 1906 Belleview Ave ... 530 Washington St SW ... Hmn Nutrtn Foods & Exercise, 190 West Campus Drive .... Chemistry, 128 Wildwood Trail ... Veterinary Medicine, 2000 Pamela Way, Suite 101 ... Harrisonburg, VA 22801, E-mail: [email protected]edu
DEGREE INFO ANOTHER SCAM
Note: Person name Johann is behind this Forum and few others our investigation found out his real activities
Comments: Any one that believes this link below is valid and genuine should ask the following questions.
1. Who has given them the authority to act as Police Officers do they have State Police or State Education Department letter authorising them to act on their behalf?
2. Ask them to provide the person making such claims against us to provide their Passport copy and Authority letter issued by State or Federal Government Education Department that authorises them to act as a police officer to write such lies about us. If they are genuine and valid let us have their passport copies and company registration with a letter of a government agency that recognises them as law enforcement on Education related matters. The trust of the matter is that they are nothing more than a domain based group of people who goes around and target distance learning universities.
NOTE: http://chronicle.augusta.com/aggregator/sources/72Also Vicky Phillips also known as Vicky see this link this person has cases against her pending
in this case, this is a Canadain based website that is acting as Students Recruitment agents for various expensive universities that pay them commission to enrol students for them and in return they go around writing articles against Distance Learning universities that does not pay them any money.